Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Monday, October 29, 2007

INSPIRATION

This is my second attempt at becoming 100% raw. I plan to keep on keepn' on until I reach 100%. I truly believe in this life style choice. I have several health problems and I know they would go away if I could just commit. I know for me it will take time to be 100%, but I have a true conviction that this is the way for me. Here lies the conflict. I loose patience with myself, because I feel like a huge contraction. I know this is not a easy life style to transition to. However, it seems that if "I truly believe in being 100% raw" and if "I have a true conviction" about it that it should be easy for me. I WILL press forward! This blog will serve as a daily journal of my experiences. I also hope to inspire others, as well as myself, along the way. I subscribe to a news letter from http://www.thegardendiet.com/. Here is a recent news letter I received that pushed me to start my transition......and this blog.

Chained by their attitudes, they are a slave, they have forfeited their freedom. Only a person who risks is free.
- unknown

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing the attempt.
- William Shakespeare

I have met so many people who have been studying the raw diet and reading everything they could get their hands on about the raw diet for years and years, but have never actually tried to do it! There comes a time when all our careful study and research must end and we must have faith in our own attraction to and desire for the thing we are researching so passionately! - Take the plunge!

In Joy!
Jinjee
http://www.thegardendiet.com/

I recommend you to go to the website and sign up for the news letters. I love them !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Prabhu, I work with Dhrumil at welikeitraw.com

We're collecting the contact emails of people in the raw food community and I was hoping you could send me yours. Would you mind shoot me an email at prabhu@dboost.com

The reason I'm asking for it is that Dhrumil and the team at We Like It Raw are trying to unite all the bloggers with a common sub-site.

Thanks!
Prabhu

Msushi said...

Cacao is a great superfood...
Check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkOfCMxJ8o