Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Monday, November 5, 2007

Had a bad food weekend. My Dad came to visit and we made our yearly "traditional" Tamales. Hate to admit it, but I didn't pass them up. If any of you out there have a really GREAT tamale recipe that taste close as possible to the traditional ones PLEASE send it to me. I want to pass on the traditional ones next year.

Today I had:
Raw Chocolate Pudding for breakfast (yes, breakfast ;)
Raw Carrots
Green Salad

Dinner- In n' Out Burger

Might finish my pudding tonight.

2 comments:

Terilynn said...

Becoming Whole,

I wish you well on your journey. I know from experience that it can be challenging to be 100% raw. Just be kind to yourself in whatever path the day leads you down.
Here is a link to a tamale recipe. http://www.thedailyrawcafe.com/2007/05/rawluck-recipe.html

becoming whole said...

Thank you Terilynn. I will definitely try these. Thank you for the encouragement.

If anyone else has recipes for me I am willing to try all. ;)