Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Friday, November 9, 2007

I decided to focus just on the raw that I eat everyday. The important thing here is that I try to make new raw recipes as often as possible, while still eating simple raw foods the way they grow.

My raw for today:
I had Raw Chocolate Pudding. I tweaked the recipe so it wasn't as rich as last time. I liked it much better. I think I will tweak it once again the next time I make it. It is still a little to sweet for my taste.

I also experimented with some Raw Corn "chips". Basically they are just fresh corn with a pinch of salt, dehydrated into a chip. They work for Salsa, but they are a bit plain. I have made them before with flax and red bell pepper as well as cumin and chile powder. I think I will do that recipe again, but leave out the Bell Pepper. Not a big fan of the bell.

No comments: