Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I tried a bunch of new recipes today. You will be seeing some of those tomorrow.

What I had today:
Smoothie- pineapple/blueberry/banana/strawberry/bee pollen

A huge Salad- romaine/purple cabbage/cauliflower/left over collard greens/cashew ricotta cheese/beets (not raw:steamed)
A little Chocolate Pudding with Cranberry Oatmeal Biscotti crumbled on top
Of coarse I was snacking all day on all the new recipes I tried. You have to taste what you make right?

6 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful pictures!
Nice blog!
Good Luck!
*Connie :)

becoming whole said...

Thank you for encouragement. Hope to see you back at my blog in the future.

Michele in New zealand said...

Nice blog and your food looks YUM!

becoming whole said...

Thank you. I really liked your blog too. I added it to my blog list.

pixywinks said...

The food looks great!

becoming whole said...

Thanks Pixywinks. I will be posting again soon, hope to see you back here.