Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If anyone is reading my blog.....sorry I haven't been posting lately. To be honest I wasn't to happy after my last post. I really didn't enjoy any of the recipes I tried. I am trying more and tweaking as I go for my own taste. I did make some taquitos I liked. I will take pictures the next time I make them and post. I promise I will be back posting after Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see Thanksgiving post. I wont have one of my own, but next year I plan on having my own raw holidays. Not ready this year.
!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Take your time; remember, it is direction, not speed, that will insure your success. I will be posting a couple of recipes, with instructions and pictures, on Naked Food Cafe, that I promise will be yummy and easy! Have a wonder~full day!

Big Hugs!
Connie :)

becoming whole said...

Thank you for the support. It was so nice to have your post as the first thing I read today. I look forward to you recipes!