Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LAZY APPLE PIE



I needed to make something with my apples before they went bad, but I was to lazy because I just made some cheesecake (that is not ready for her close up yet, so I will have to blog about her tomorrow)
.....so I used stuff that was previously made. This is how I did it.
FILLING
Apples
Touch of Olive Oil or Flax Oil
Sea Salt
Agave (optional)
And I tossed in a Pecan Pie Lara Bar (optional)
*I like the additional meatiness the bar gave
I also added Pumpkin Pie Spice to my husbands. He likes a lot of spice
TOPPING
*or crust depending on what you put in your pie pan first
I used some Cereal I had previously made. I think it had to following in it.
Pecans
Walnuts
Sunflower Seeds (a little)
Raisins
Pumpkin Pie Spice
*since it is in the topping I didn't put it in my filling
Touch of Agave
*I ground everything up before adding the agave

No comments: