Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MOVING FORWARD...


Yesterday ended my http://www.blessedherbs.com/ colon cleanse. I am SO happy to be eating over these past 2 days. A little to happy. I have had some raw (banana milk, green salad, an apple, an avocado) I have also had a lot of cooked food (veggies and tofu from our favorite Asian restaurant, a frozen french style tart (it had ham, cheese and it was pre-packaged :( so not vegan) and 3 pretty small pancakes with agave as the syrup. Oh, and I had brown rice with seaweed seasoning.


I will be trying to lean more towards raw food going forward until eventually that will be what I crave. My husband is not trying to go raw, but he is trying to loose weight and eat smaller portions. He told me to day that he wanted to "make a rule" no fast food. This will be helpful. I wont have to think about it or smell it :) I also plan to keep feeding him any raw food I eat without saying it is raw. I figured when I give him cooked food I don't explain it is cooked, right? I hope that just by adding more and more in both of our diets it will become what we crave. He does love green smoothies, so that is really good.


I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

mel said...

thanks for adding my blog!
and your whole candy jar full of larabars, ohmigosh! i'd eat way too many! i love those things!

becoming whole said...

LOL...It's not a very big jar. There are only 4 bars in there right now. It might hold 10? I don't think I have ever had that many in there. Maybe 6-7 tops. We really don't eat them that much. My husband eats them more then me. I just like having the raw 'candy' around. At lest I tell myself they are candy bars...lol