Taking is slow and keeping it simple......

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Farm Fresh To You

I am so EXCITED!!!! I just signed up for Farm Fresh To You. They delivery local organic produce straight to your door. I can't always make it to the local farmers market, so I thought this would be the next best thing. If you live in the Bay Area you should check them out. www.farmfreshtoyou.com
If you are already a customer of theirs, please let me know how you like the service.
I will recieve my first weekly box from Farm Fresh To You on 5/28/09. I will be sure to take a picture of the box of produce from Farm Fresh To You, so I can share it with you.
Sorry I haven't been blogging. I need a new computer. This one is running so slow that it has taken me almost 2 hours just to post this simple blog.

4 comments:

Lea said...

I love FFTY - I've been a customer for about 3 months. They're really receptive to substituting greens for the veggies I have excluded (like potatoes) - just send them an email and let them know if you'd like to make a request for substitutions. I look forward to my box every week - hope you enjoy yours, too. :)

becoming whole said...

Thank you Lea. I was wondering how well they would substitute me for the things that I have excluded. I can't wait to get my box this Thurs!!! I am very excited! Just 2 more days : )

Debra said...

Sounds wonderful. We live so far out in the boonies- we could not find anything like that here.
Debra @ Vegan Family Style

Chris Michael said...

Greetings!

Healthy, fresh produce can transform a raw vegan's lifestyle. I wanted to let you know about a project I'm working on to bring healthier, living food into the home!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/569973520/grow-up-vertical-farming-for-everyone

We hope you will partner with me on this journey!

Thanks so much.

Chris Michael